Login
Transfermarket

Ence says goodbye to Allu


Ence says goodbye to Allu
Published on: 18/06/2021

Aleksi 'allu' Jalli no longer has a future at ENCE. The organization announces the Polish AWP player Olek 'hades' Miskiewicz as permanent successor to the Finn.

Aleksi "allu" Jalli is no longer part of ENCE's CS: GO roster. As the organization announced on Thursday, this step had been decided in coordination between trainer Eetu 'sAw' Saha and manager Niklas 'Willkey' Ojalainen. allu had announced a break in May for personal reasons, although ENCE had previously tried to rebuild to include the captain.

According to the organization, allu was put on the transfer list. His break should extend over the summer, ENCE continues. It is currently unknown whether the 29-year-old will return as a professional player. An official statement from allu about its future is pending.

The Polish AWP player "hades" is following in the footsteps of the Finn, whose initially temporary commitment was announced by allu at the same time as the break. Manager Willkey now wants to give the player a real chance. Impressions in training and at the official games showed his great potential.

Counter-Strike veteran allu started his professional career in version 1.6 in the Swedish-Finnish team Playzone. This was followed by numerous positions, including the German organization mousesports, the Ninjas in Pajamas and the FaZe Clan.

The Finn has been under contract with ENCE for the third time since March 2018. He caused a particular sensation during his active time with the surprising achievement of the major final of the IEM Katowice 2019, which ENCE had lost to Astralis.